Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tyler and the food drive

Last week Tyler came home from school and handed me a piece of paper. The paper stated that the school was having a food drive - he kept telling me "mom, I have to bring food to school". I was like sure we will get it done. Well, by Thursday I was gently reminded by my son, mom I need to have this food to give to people that don't have any. He was very concerned and determined.
It was so sweet to see how passionate he was about the food drive and getting that food to school by the end of the week! I thought to myself - he gets it. He is understanding that there are families out there that need help and are not as fortunate as our family.
We went down to the pantry and picked out some items so he could bring them to the food drive at school the next day. He was so proud that he was doing something to help others! That's my boy!

1 comment:

Young Adventures... said...

He's growing up so fast!!! What happened to that cute baby with the chubby checks and curls??? Love you Tylo!