Sunday, January 24, 2010

I was craving a yummy chicken sandwich to make for dinner last night. Not deli chicken but GRILLED! With tasty toppings like spinach, pepper jack cheese, roasted red peppers, avocado and caramelized onions! Really you can choose whatever toppings fancy your palette.
I didn't think my husband would want to grill on a rainy January day in MN! So, I improvised the grilling to broiling the chicken. I marinated the chicken in Italian dressing before broiling it. I served the sandwiches with roasted potatoes and served it with seasoned sour cream ( i couldn't resist, i did use LIGHT sour cream).Of course veggies were also served. All mouths were HAPPY!

Here are the toppings for the sandwiches:



Yummy Chicken Sandwich:

3 comments:

Young Adventures... said...

Looks yummy!! Love the new background.

Vivi said...

Yum! Doesn't it stink that we can't easily grill in the winter?

Taffy J said...

I swear you and your sister put the rest of us to shame. I am just going to start alternating days between you and Rachel's house.