Mira went to her room got her huge piggy bank and dumped it out. Each day she would gather her coins and put them in an envelope to give to school the following day. She was so excited to partake in such a good cause.
Wednesday night she started to collect her quarters. I told her to put them in fours and then we can figure out how many she has. She came running over to me and said mom look the line of quarters is sooo long. I had her count them and she had $34 in quarters. I was amazed that she had that many quarters in her piggy bank but even more amazed that she did not even think twice donate all the quarters to HAITI.
I was so proud of her all week gathering her coins and giving most of the money in piggy bank to Haiti. Her school raised over $1250!
The salon that I manage Details is hosting a Charity Service Jam on Feb 21 from 12pm - 5Pm. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Healing Haiti ( a local organization). We will be offering all services that day from cuts, color, skin and nails. Book your appointment today at 651-251-8700. Our website is www.detailsmn.com.
2 comments:
way to go mira, that's great!
That's awesome. Way to give Mira and Details!
Post a Comment