Now we are almost pushing 40, have two beautiful kids, a mortgage, grown a bit wiser and LOVE!! Not many couples today can say that they are going on 15 years of marriage. Should I feel lucky? 15 years is true commitment, devotion, listening, compromise, tears, joy, laughing, being angry, spending time together, giving each other freedom, letting each other grow. I could go on and on!
All I can say is that I am lucky to be married to such a wonderful man and father!
I look forward to another 15 years plus with you Ron!
Happy Anniversary!
Here we are on our wedding day: August 26, 1995!
Here we are in Ixtapa April 2010!
3 comments:
i remember that day well (the one in 1995, not the one in Mexico!!!) happy anniversary you two!
blessings,
shana and all
Happy Anniversary! Have fun today!! Can't wait to hear about it!
Happy Belated Anniversary! I was so sad to miss your wedding 15 years ago...but we were on our honeymoon, so I had a good excuse. :)
You guys look as great now as you did 15 years ago!
Post a Comment