Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mira Joy!

Happy Birthday to my little lady! She is seven today! As I always say where has the time gone?

It is amazing that she is in first grade, reading, Learning new things, making new friends, joined fitness club at school so she can run a race!

She is a bundle of joy and personality ( great middle name her parents chose for her), she loves to color, she is the clown of the family, there is always something funny she has to say. Of course I could go on and on, she's my child!

Let me just tell you a little funny that came out of her mouth about a month ago. We were talking about what she wanted for her bday. Well, we decided on getting her a few new things for her room. The kids switched rooms over a year ago and we painted, etc. Well not a lot of the etc... no time you understand. So, we bought her a new quilt, sham, artwork, still need to find curtains and a table lamp as her bday gift.
Of course, she wants a bunch of stuff from the American Girl catalog, a bed for her doll Julie ( $150) I can go to Ikea and buy a bed for that much! More and more things get on the wish list. Mira says to us " I have a great idea, I will just ask Santa for some of my American Girl wishes and then you and dad can save money!" Since Santa brings you gifts for free for free! The innocence!

Birthday requests: cupcakes delivered to school for her bday treat, dinner tonight - Indian food not sure if I'll make it or order in, bowling party on Saturday with seven friends!

We love you so much Mira!!!

1 comment:

Young Adventures... said...

Happy Birthday Mira!! It has been so fun to watch you grow! We love you little lady!