I have been laughing so hard while I post this that I'm crying now. Mira started a "to do list" earlier this summer. I came across it this as I was cleaning.
She is still learning to spell so let me break this down for you:
Wake Up
Lay Down
Eat breakfast
Watch tv
Get dressed
Make fun of Tyler ( oh really?!!!)
Wait for ?
Take a nap
Fun
At the very bottom it says slap Tyler's big butt!
I have to crack up at the make fun of Tyler and slap his butt. It all makes sense now why I was loosing my mind this summer with all the fighting. Apparently mom did not know it what on the to do list.
Just so you know about 75% of this to do list was not my to do list for little miss thang!
6 comments:
so cute. what a funny girl. did she survive the other day when she didn't feel good? she looked great in her first day pictures.
take care,
shana
she is. she did survive the ride home, rested for about an hour and was able to finish our errands. that virus had her down for about 4 days.
how was the first day for you guys? are you home with just two now?
Priceless!
That is hilarious. She obviously hasn't learned that there are certain things she SHOULDN'T write down!! That list is a keeper for sure!
Sorry...Jive Turkey is Jason...I didn't realize I left a comment under his sign in...didn't want to freak you out.
Oh my goodness!! Well, it is classic Mira. She has a little bit of her Daddy in her.
Post a Comment