Sunday, November 25, 2012

A little bit of this.. a little of that


That is what we have been up too lately...little of this and that. I really don't understand how busy I have been not too be able to blog! So here is a quick recap on the Buckman family in the last few months... school started, I started a new job which is part time 15 hours a week in the the school system, Mira is swimming for the Y Bolts swim team, 4 hours a week  of practice and has meets about 2-3x a month, Mira turned 9,Tyler is in 9th grade busy with school and meeting new friends, Ron continues to be busy at UPS, a few trips here and there, spending time with family and friends!


                                                 

Happy Thanksgiving 2012
Madonna Concert!
Madonna!
Happy Halloween!
Buckman annual Halloween Party!
Trip to Seattle to visit Joanna, Greg and the new babies!
Mira's 9th Bday - French Themed!

50th Anniversary Celebration!


State Fair 2012
Kiara goes off to Poland to play pro ball!
Canada fishing trip

No comments: