As you see, it is all about pampering and good food!
This year we got pedicures and had a fabulous dinner at Wild Fire. The evening started around 4:30pm with my twin S and I getting pedicures. You ask who is my twin? Well, I met S about 1o years ago when we worked as case managers for a county funded program. We both moved to a job in Mpls together, where people literally would get us mixed up! Really? She has blonde curly hair, fair skin, I have black curly hair and tan skin? We have the same giggle and sometimes actually sound like each on the phone! Even our husbands have mistaken our voices!
Back to our fab night.
S and I were the only girls that could make it for the pedicure. We went to a little "nail shop" by her house. It was nice and we were pampered. Not realizing, how relaxed I was. I ended up with an upside down french manicure, glitter on my toes and basically a mural on my big toes! If you want to see ghetto fab - it was all over my toes! So, that was the laughing joke all night Susie's toes! (I'll have to take a picture of them and show you later).
We met the other ladies for dinner mama Jones and mama M. Mama M invited her other friend this year to our Mothers day dinner. We all had a wonderful time, eating, having a few cocktails and just having fun with each other!
Can't wait till next year ladies!
1 comment:
how do you get up that early to write? I cant even function that early.
Post a Comment