Tyler has grown from a boy of little words to a young man that is so hilarious. The little comments that he comes up with crack us up everyday! He is caring - loves to spend time with his sister (most of the time), loves his cousins especially his little cousin Ian. He treats him like a little brother - it is so cute! He loves music his favorite right now MJ. He has the dance moves down pretty good. He is a die hard U2 fan - we have video of him at 4 years old signing to Elevation. It feels as though that was just yesterday. This kid loves food - he might just be a food critic when he is older. He has a great palette for a 12 year old.He enjoys trying most foods. Spicer the better! Not that he is spoiled with a mom, aunts and ammachi that love to cook!
Words cannot explain what I feel for this young man. He has touched our lives in so many ways. I am proud to be his mom.
Happy 12th Birthday Tyler!!
We love you!!
Mom, Dad and Mira
Tyler at four:
Tyler at six
Tyler at nine:
This summer at VA Beach: ( I do have to say this kid could be a model i might be a little biased since I'm his mom)
2 comments:
Have a great day celebrating your big guy!
shana
I love all the photos! Especially the one with the shaving cream. We love you very much Tyler. Ian loves you like a brother too! Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment