Let me give you a little history on this friendship.
I met Mel and Marilee about 15 years ago working at a juvenile shelter. We were in our early 20's managing a group of court appointed teens. FUN TIMES!!!
These girls are my girls! We have been through a lot together in 15 years - crazy nights, laughing, tears and more tears, more laughing, weddings, babies, 30th bday in Cancun, moving across country.
No matter where we are in life I hold them both very dear to my heart!
Here we are 15 years later married ( I was newly married when I met the ladies) and six kids between the three of us! FUN TIMES!!!
The kiddos eating dinner:
Mira and Shay Shay:
Mel was the girls model - she looks so purdy!
Mar's house:
MOA:
After the MOA we went to Buca - Buca gets it own post. I will explain later.... hehehe
1 comment:
Fun, and those cupcakes look super good. I think you need to make them for our sleepover. Oh, we have that purple hoodie at our house. :)
Post a Comment